Hi All.

It is great to see Power Pack 1.2 add official support for Microsoft Team
Foundation Server repositories and I have been attempting to get this to
work for a few hours now with no success.

I am on version 2.0.15 of Review Board and have Power Pack 1.3 installed
running on Ubuntu 12.04.5.

I did not see any errors listed when installing the Power Pack and had no
issues enabling it and getting the trial licence. it does seem to be
running correctly and I can see the new reports and they show up fine.

What I do not see is where to select TSVC (or similar) as a Hosting Service
or Repository Type.

I can only assume I am missing some sort of dependency or configuration

Does anyone have any more detail on how to set up Team Foundation Server
source control (not GIT)?