Usually you get support requests on this mailing list.

Thought I should toss in a email of gratitude.

Deployed an upgrade from 1.7.28 --> 2.0.15 over the weekend.

It pretty much just worked, once I fixed the minor issues in my Ansible

And then I started hearing from grateful users, who like the upgrade.

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit