On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 3:37 PM Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com>

> On Tue, 2015-03-17 at 17:00 +0000, Christian Hammond wrote:
> > Hey everyone,
> >
> > We just put out a nice little 2.0.15 release, which has fixes for
> > several bugs, including the negative counters in the dashboard
> > that's plagued a number of users.
> >
> > That's not all, though. We've completely revamped search, improving
> > the look and feel, the ordering of results, the performance, and the
> > types of results. Private review requests now show up when the user
> > has access. Local sites are supported.
> >
> > For more information on 2.0.15, see our announcement:
> >
> https://www.reviewboard.org/news/2015/03/16/review-board-2-0-15-out-improved-search/
> >
> Fedora 21 and EPEL 7 packages are on the way to their respective
> testing repositories. See
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/ReviewBoard
> I'm also working on setting up a COPR repository for F22+ that will
> carry Django 1.6, since Fedora 22 and later have moved to Django
> 1.8beta.
> I was hoping to have this done by the time I wrote this email, but
> unfortunately there is an issue with COPR and it's not running builds
> at the moment. So hopefully tomorrow for Fedora 22+.

I completely forgot to follow up on this, but for anyone running Fedora 22
or Fedora Rawhide, you can now install Review Board 2.0 by running (as

dnf copr enable sgallagh/f22-reviewboard
dnf install ReviewBoard

A couple of caveats: this install cannot coexist with Django installed from
the standard repository (python-django). You will need to 'dnf remove
python-django\*' if it is currently installed. (the \* is to catch any
subpackages that may also be installed currently).

I'm working on producing a similar repository for the Review Board 2.5
betas and also one for RHEL/CentOS 6 (but that's much more complicated).