How would I set reviewboard up to use cert based subversion authentication?
I have the .subversion folder set up correctly for the user that apache is
running as (revboard), but it's not picking up the cert. Is there some type
of configuration that I need to do for reviewboard to know where to go and
pick the cert up from? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have not set
this up before.

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit