Yes, I do understand that it's functional. But I'm trying to figure out on
how to make the domain name work. And still haven't got it to work. I've
added the domain name to /etc/hosts file also, which now looks like:

    <<IP>>  test.example.com

I've added the test.example.com.conf file to /etc/apache2/sites-available
folder.