Hey everyone,

We just put out a release of Review Board 2.0.16. This release contains
security fixes, so we recommend that you update!

There are also some significant performance improvements across the entire
site, especially for diff loading, along with a great many bug fixes.

This is all detailed in the news post:
https://www.reviewboard.org/news/2015/06/11/review-board-2-0-16-out-safer-faster-and-more-stable/