Quick question - how are these fields actually used?  We just set up a
server, we have everything integrated with clearcase (yuk), and now I'm
working on automating the diff creation.  I keep getting errors if I try to
use the description and summary fields:

--description "This is a change to the MsgRouter" --summary "Performance
enhancement to the MsgRouter"

rbt is complaining that MsgRouter is not a valid file@revision pair.  How
are these options used - should I wrap the text in double quotes, single
quotes, no quotes? I've tried all three and nothing seems to work.