Hi Christian, I think I figured it out.  If it's a bug then it's just in
the documentation - the fields should be "--summary=<text>" and
"--description=<text>" (the equals sign is missing in the documentation).

Sam

*Sam Lozano *

Senior Staff Software Engineer - ASTRO Consoles
*Motorola Solutions, Inc. *

motorolasolutions.com <http://www.motorolasolutions.com/>

View My Google Calendar
<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=sam.lozano%40motorolasolutions.com&ctz=America/Chicago>