I am trying to use RBTools to post review for p4 changesets. Getting
following error, even when I try "rbt diff -d". What could be the issue?
"p4 info"  works fine.

C:\Program Files (x86)\RBTools\bin>rbt diff -d
>>> RBTools 0.7.1 alpha 0 (dev)
>>> Python 2.7.6 (default, Nov 10 2013, 19:24:18) [MSC v.1500 32 bit
(Intel)]
>>> Running on Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
>>> Home = C:\Users\diwanc\AppData\Roaming
>>> Current directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\RBTools\bin
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Unable to execute "svn help": skipping SVN
>>> Checking for a Git repository...
>>> Unable to execute "git --help" or "git.cmd --help": skipping Git
>>> Checking for a Mercurial repository...
>>> Unable to execute "hg --help": skipping Mercurial
>>> Checking for a CVS repository...
>>> Unable to execute "cvs": skipping CVS
>>> Checking for a Perforce repository...
>>> Running: p4 info
>>> Checking for a Plastic repository...
>>> Unable to execute "cm version": skipping Plastic
>>> Checking for a ClearCase repository...
>>> Unable to execute "cleartool help": skipping ClearCase
>>> Checking for a Bazaar repository...
>>> Unable to execute "bzr help": skipping Bazaar
>>> Checking for a TFS repository...
>>> Unable to execute "tf help": skipping TFS
ERROR: The current directory does not contain a checkout from a supported
source
 code repository.