I'm trying to install Reviewboard for evaluation on a RHEL 7 instance under
a VMWare VM and having some issues.

I don't have a dedicated hostname or IT support for this. Trying to have it
show up at the following local address:

It looks like the default config (/etc/httpd/conf.d/reviewboard.conf) is
trying to use a virtual host address but I can't figure out how to get it
to reroute to the above address.  It's been about 12 years since I set up
an Apache instance, so things have changed a bit.

For completeness, here's the current reviewboard.conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs"

# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias "/rb" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/rb"

<Directory "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
Require all granted

# Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
# certain file types.
<Location "/rb/media/uploaded">
SetHandler None
Options None

AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .phps .asp
AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht .jsp .sh .rb

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_flag engine off

Alias /rb/media "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
Alias /rb/static "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/static"
Alias /rb/errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /rb/favicon.ico