Hi everyone,

We just released Review Board 2.0.17, which has some fixes for regressions
found in 2.0.16, and enhancements for extension authors.

I've written about some of the details on our official announcement:

Just a reminder: We have a (low traffic) mailing list for release
announcements, development/code review tips, and other interesting things at