On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 3:33 AM, <diwan.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ERROR: Could not load SCM Client "git": [Error 2] The system cannot find
> the fil
> e specified

This looks like it's unable to find the command-line "git" in your path.
This is odd, because it should be detecting that you're on windows and
therefore trying git.cmd

I've never seen this error case before, and I don't see anything
immediately wrong with the code, so I can't give you an easy answer.
Perhaps you could help us with some debugging?