Hi All,

I setup the Review Board 2.0.15 on Window (Bitnami Version) and I can
checkout my code at my computer(use https). My SVN server is setuped on
another PC. When I add repository using https, I get blow error :

Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/svn/project' OPTIONS of
'https://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/svn/project': Server certificate verification
failed: certificate issued for a different hostname, issuer is not trusted

Please help me!