Hi Bach,

It is not always the case that there is a commit ID associated with a review
request. This is because users can upload arbtitrary .diff files or filter
their generated diff file with exclude files or included-only files. When there
is a commit ID associated, it will be in the `changenum` field of the
`reviewboard.reviews.models.review_request:review_request` model.

Regards,
Barret Rennie