I can run

# rb-site manage --help

just fine.  But, taking the help literally, I get this when I try:

# rb-site manage -- --help

  'manage' command:
    Runs a Django management command on the site. Usage: `rb-site manage
    of commands.

  'upgrade' command:
    Upgrades an existing site installation, synchronizing media trees and
    upgrading the database, unless otherwise specified.

    --no-db-upgrade     don't upgrade the database
    --all-sites         Upgrade all installed sites
[root@dyn40-25-217 reviews.tintri.com]# rb-site manage -- --help
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/rb-site", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('ReviewBoard==2.0.15', 'console_scripts', 'rb-site')()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
line 1885, in main
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
line 1808, in run
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/__init__.py", line 77,
in initialize
    import settings_local
ImportError: No module named settings_local

I do have a settings_local.py in the place in which rb-site created it.