I have noticed this issue since several versions, not sure if this is a
know issue or something else in my configuration, but basically in
Reviewers  I need to add each team member to "People", because if I add the
group they wont receive any email. not sure why.

All these people are part of the same group, but still not email.

BTW I am using the latest RB version