Christian

Thanks for your reply.
I use IP URL to connect my svn server. The XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is my svn
server's IP. I also install TortoiseSVN at my computer and I can checkout
my code from this url. Does ReviewBoard and SVN server need to be installed
at the same computer?

ageha67

在 2015年6月18日星期四 UTC+8上午4:30:47,Christian Hammond写道: