hi David,

a) Yes is empty, no spaces
b) Yes I am sure, nobody on any group gets any email from RB.

Not sure if this is related or not, but I had to migrate the RB DB from one
server to a new one. The only issue that I noticed post migration is
related to email.

Also if I user request to reset his email RB wont sent any email :-(

cheers