We recently upgraded from RBTools 0.5.2 to 0.6.3 (Certain bugs in 0.7.x
prevent us from upgrading to that version).  One of my users found the
--diff-filename option no longer works:

$ rbt post --diff-filename mydiff 823

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sallan/envs/rbtools-0.7.3/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.7.3', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
 line 133, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)
 line 612, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
 line 751, in main
    if repository_info.supports_changesets and 'changenum' in diff_info:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'diff_info' referenced before assignment

Same error with 0.6.3.  The same command works properly with RBTools 0.5.2.  I
opened issue 3908, but I wanted to post here as well for greater visibility.