I have used ReviewBoard for 2 months. It ran well till last
friday(2015.07.03). It suddenly shows "Data directory changes" and ask me
to check the the data folder in htdocs and the configuration file as below:

If using fastcgi or wsgi, you want to check the reviewboard.fcgi or
reviewboard.wsgi file in your site's htdocs directory and add the following
if missing:

os.environ['HOME'] = '/var/www/rb.91laiqian.cn/data'

I didn't change any code in reviewboard. The only difference is I install
ReviewBoard based on nginx+fastcgi following the link: How to install
ReviewBoard under Nginx?
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22411723/how-to-install-reviewboard-under-nginx>

Please help me~~

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HfEVN-k25Uo/VZs4cZNErsI/AAAAAAAAKto/BdCEsbRg5Pk/s1600/review%2Bboard%2Bfailed.jpg>

below is more information if you need.

What version are you running? ReviewBoard-1.7.27-py2.6.egg-info

What's the URL of the page containing the problem? http://rb.91laiqian.cn

What steps will reproduce the problem? 1.visit http://rb.91laiqian.cn 2.it
comes to "Data directory changes" 3.before that, we have used reviewboard
for 2 months and made no changes to environment or rb's code

What is the expected output? What do you see instead? it should come to the
main page.

What operating system are you using? What browser? Server: centos 6.5
client: chrome 40.0.2214.115