Hi everyone,

Is anyone out there doing automated testing of ReviewBoard using Selenium,
or some other tool?  I'd be interested to know how well it's working and
how difficult it was to set up.  I'd really like to have an automated test
suit in place for my move from 1.7.28 to 2.x, but I haven't written a web
app test suite before and don't want to bite off  more than I can chew.

Thanks

--Steve