Hi All,

I'm deploying ReviewBoard in my org and I'm looking for a way to use it for
code reviews of a whole file.

For example I want to :
  cd $checkout
  rbt post -p -I <file1> -I <file2> -I <file3>

And then have a review that has the whole contents of those files.   I'm
using RB 1.5Beta1 and RBTools 0.7x, and Subversion.
I swear I had this working with Perforce at a previous job a few years ago.

I'm stuck.

Here's what I've tried so far :

   - rbt post -I <file> -- this only works with a diff, contrary to what
   https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/rbt/commands/post/ says ?
   - Faking a diff  -- The output of 'diff -u /dev/null <file>' is not
   accepted, I keep getting a "cannot parse"
   - Specifying a revision range of 1:HEAD -- I get an SVN error saying
   that my target file did not exist in revision 1

So any ideas on how to post-commit a list of files so we can review the
entire file contents?

Thanks,

-m