I should also note, I do have markdown installed and working correctly etc.
Beta1 ran fine prior.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 8:53 AM, <gjac...@clearpathrobotics.com> wrote:

> Is there an upgrade path from beta1 to beta2?
>
> Running into the following error trying an upgrade ( I'll debug further if
> sane path - else if not supported assuming nuke the Django site and leave
> db in place?)
>
> The upgrade fails at:
>

>>  File
>> "/tmp/easy_install-LxFRjB/ReviewBoard-2.5b2/reviewboard/reviews/fields.py",
>> line 9, in <module>
>>     from djblets.markdown import iter_markdown_lines
>> django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing module
>> djblets.extensions.staticfiles: "No module named markdown"
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "/usr/bin/easy_install", line 9, in <module>
>>     load_entry_point('setuptools==3.3', 'console_scripts',
>> 'easy_install')()
>

> On Monday, July 20, 2015 at 1:30:08 PM UTC-4, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> We've put out the second beta of Review Board 2.5. We're hoping to wrap
>> this release cycle up soon, get an RC out the door in the next two weeks
>> and then ship the final 2.5 release shortly after. We'd love your testing
>> to help make this happen.
>>
>> You can read our announcement, complete with screenshots, here:
>> https://www.reviewboard.org/news/2015/07/20/review-board-2-5-beta-2-out/
>>
>> We also have an announcements mailing list available, for those not on
>> it: https://www.reviewboard.org/mailing-lists/
>>
>> And as a reminder, we're posting the latest development news, feature
>> additions, design ideas, etc. over at the Review Board ChangeLog:
>> http://changelog.assembly.com/reviewboard
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
>> Review Board - https://www.reviewboard.org
>> Beanbag, Inc. - https://www.beanbaginc.com
>>
>  --
> https://rbcommons.com/
> Google Groups "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/reviewboard/Mv4Y183SAVM/unsubscribe.
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

*Greg Jacobs* | Test Engineering Manager  | Clearpath Robotics, Inc.
1425 Strasburg Rd., Suite 2A, Kitchener, Ontario N2R 1H2 Canada
*T: * 519-513-2416 x861  | *E:* gjac...@clearpathrobotics.com  | *W:*
www.clearpathrobotics.com
*Your Unmanned Experts **TM *