Hello,
I'm wondering if there is built in support to exclude certain files from
being included in an rbt post command.  We are having problems with Visual
Studio project files (.vcxproj & .filters) - whenever these are included in
a review request I see:

"UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xef in position 190:
ordinal not in range(128)"

We use the tool for both pre & post reviews (post reviews are done by
passing in "brtype:<branchname>" to the post command).  Ideally, I'd like
to be able to exclude these files with a matching pattern but I see that
option isn't available for clearcase users.  Is there any other workaround?

Thanks