Hi Christian,

I occasionally see bugs when using "rbt post" to push up multiple drafts
before I publish.  I suspect that a previous draft is cached server side,
browser cache clearing and memcached restarts fail to fix the issue.
Repeat use of "rbt post" following local code changes doesn't always result
in visible changes on the interdiff web page.  I haven't been able to
reliably reproduce this and can't share the specific diffs in question as
the code is private.

Also, I've seen occasions where I can see the change in the side-by-side
diff viewer (e.g. lines deleted), however the lines are not always colour
coded to highlight the change as expected.

I'm using RB 2.0.18.

Sorry, I just noticed I previously asked if the 2.5 interdiff changes were
relevant for RB1.7, I should have asked if they were relevant to RB2.0 as
that's the version I've had interdiff viewing problems with.

Thanks,
Paul