Ah okay, that makes more sense.

I've had reports of both issues. I've been spending time on the interdiff
issue, and I know what's wrong. A bit tricky to fix, but I'm aiming for
2.0.19 for a fix there.

For the caching issue, I need a solid, reliable retro case. I've tried
debugging this before, but can't make it happen, and all caching keys
should guarantee that replaced content would invalidate the cache.

Let me know if you do manage to have a repro case, and we'll look into it
further.

Christian