Hi guys!

Now I implementing a reviewboard and git in our company (now we used svn).

I have one question about creating a new review requests in reviewboard.
When I choose repository (type: svn), I see some "form" below, like this:

There (in this form) I can choose folder with all commits and then I can
create a new review request from selected commit. It is very easy for users.

But! When I choose repository (type: git), I don`t see this form below.
Does reviewboard have this feature (form) for git types or no?
If no, how should I create a new review request in reviewboard for my
necessary commit? I want to create it via reviewboard web. It would be also
easy for users.