Hello, I tested RB on my local machine and can't find answers for next
questions:
1. Can I create private review request without creating private repository?
I need it for educational purpose: student upload homework and nobody can
see it except reviewer (teacher) What can you recommend in this situation?
It would be really painfull for teacher create repo for each student.
2. What about diffs on post-comment review based on initial commit? Can't
see any diffs for that situation (no buttons, tested with github repo
integration)