Every now and then we encounter an error where the diff is not available. For
example, today one of my coworkers created a review request with 22 changed
files. 21 of them display properly in ReviewBoard 1.7.27 but one does not.

The error is:

Exception: The patch to 'file.cpp' didn't apply cleanly. The temporary files
have been left in '/tmp/reviewboard.uTif4F' for debugging purposes.
`patch` returned: patching file /tmp/reviewboard.uTif4F/tmpxuYDZ4
Hunk #5 FAILED at 116.
patching file /tmp/reviewboard.uTif4F/tmpxuYDZ4

The /tmp/reviewboard.uTif4F directory has four files.

I've looked at the files and nothing strikes me as particular odd. Any thoughts
on what might be going on?