Hi Terry,

That sounds like a lot. Is this just one out of many httpd processes doing
this? Are you using prefork or worker in Apache?

Often times, this kind of thing happens when Review Board is set to use
local memory caches and not memcached, but that should result in all the
processes ballooning up.

It could also just be that there's a memory leak somewhere in the product.
That has happened before, but I don't know of any in 1.7.27.