At first, sorry my poor english.
Today, I installed review board to ubuntu.
I can see top page. so i try login, but i can't login.

Top page wrote:

Media directory changes

Your Review Board installation does not have a
/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/uploaded/images directory.
If this is a new installation...

Create both /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/uploaded and
/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/uploaded/images on the server and make
both directories writable by the web server. You can do so with the
following commands:

  $ cd /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media
  $ mkdir -p uploaded/images
  $ sudo chown -R www-data.www-data uploaded

i try these command.
but same message.

there are no logs file in /var/www/reviewboard/logs, and /var/log/apache2

i can't login... how do i check my configulation?