Hi Narayan,

This feature doesn't currently exist for Beanstalk. At the time when we
wrote it, Beanstalk's API didn't provide what we needed for this. We're
tracking work to add this support down the road.

We recommend though that you use RBTools to post changes anyway. The list
of commits is only useful for a post-commit workflow, where you commit and
then get it reviewed. Ideally, you should get code reviewed before
committing.

Here's a good post on this:
http://blog.beanbaginc.com/2015/01/26/an-effective-rbtools-workflow-for-git/