Hi Dave,

Looks like in your database, this field has no value, rather than the
expected default of {}. If you go into /admin/ -> Database -> Profiles, you
should be able to find your profile. The last field is "Extra data", which
should be set to {}. If it's not, try setting that and then loading the
dashboard.

I'm going to bullet-proof this to ensure it doesn't break in this case.

Thanks for the report, and let me know if that works for you!