I am trying to upload a diff via the REST API
 As per the documentation, I am sending a POST request
to /api/review-requests/####/diffs/ with multipart/form-data content.  The
content of the "path" field is my full context unified diff.  However, I am
getting a 400 response back with this body: {"fields": {"path": ["Unable to
determine diff type from header"]}, "stat": "fail", "err": {"msg": "One or
more fields had errors", "code": 105}}.

I don't see any reference to a "diff type header" anywhere in the REST API
documentation.  Where do I specify this?  What are valid values?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction,