Hi Peter,

You need to have node.js, lessc, and uglifyjs installed locally, and then
you must repackage Review Board with your modification by checking out the
source tree, modifying the file, and running:

    ./setup.py bdist_egg

Can I ask what changes you're making? It's usually not in your best
interest to make these sort of modifications without sending them upstream.
If there's custom behavior you need, it's best to look into what extensions
can do or talk to us about improvements you need there.