The CSRF verification failure is likely due to trying to re-post a form
after reloading the web server. It's a protection mechanism that requires
that you first load/navigate to the page, then post, all with the web
server running, without restarting. It's used to prevent sites from
tricking you into submitting a form on Review Board from their site without
you knowing.

Tony, can you show me exactly what error you're hitting and the steps
you're going through?

It does look like logging is enabled. What information in the logs are you
expecting to find?