Hi,

If you're referring to using the website without any Internet/network
access, like gmail's offline mode, then no. The client requires access to
the API, which often needs to communicate with repositories. We've looked
into building offline access in the past, but it would have massively
increased the complexity of the program for very little benefit.

Now if you mean can it be used within a network that doesn't have access to
the Internet, then yes, so long as your repositories are accessible by the
server within the network. You'll need to turn off Gravatars, though.