I'm using Mercurial and use rbt post to create reviews in Reviewboard. I'm
using this on a Windows XP Virtualbox.
Every time I post a review, rbt post complains about git:

    C:\>rbt post
    ERROR: Could not load SCM Client "git": [Error 2] The system cannot
find the file specified
    Review request #19130 posted.

    C:\>rbt --version
    RBTools 0.7.4

    C:\>hg --version
    Mercurial Distributed SCM (version 2.6)

It is not a problem, everything is working fine, but it is annoying.

Any idea how to get rid of this error message?

Cheers - Geert