when upgrade to 2.0.20 from 2.0.18, I get the following error:
$ sudo rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard/ -- --debug
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
The stored evolutions do not completely resolve all model changes.

Run `./manage.py evolve --hint` to see a suggestion for the changes
required.

The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
In model reviews.ReviewRequest:
    Field 'description_rich_text' has been added
    Field 'testing_done_rich_text' has been added
In model reviews.Review:
    Field 'body_top_rich_text' has been added
    Field 'body_bottom_rich_text' has been added
In model reviews.ReviewRequestDraft:
    Field 'description_rich_text' has been added
    Field 'testing_done_rich_text' has been added
In model accounts.Profile:
    Field 'default_use_rich_text' has been added
CommandError: Your models contain changes that Django Evolution cannot
resolve automatically.

Maybe the last upgrade to 2.0.18 is the same error, but I get the
reviewboard version in the main page: 2.0.18, and I ignore it last time.

I run the other two commands:

$ sudo rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard evolve -- --hint
#----- Evolution for accounts
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('Profile', 'default_use_rich_text', models.NullBooleanField,
null=True)
]
#----------------------
#----- Evolution for reviews
from django_evolution.mutations import AddField
from django.db import models

MUTATIONS = [
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'description_rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('ReviewRequest', 'testing_done_rich_text',
models.BooleanField, initial=False),
    AddField('Review', 'body_top_rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('Review', 'body_bottom_rich_text', models.BooleanField,
initial=False),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'description_rich_text',
models.BooleanField, initial=False),
    AddField('ReviewRequestDraft', 'testing_done_rich_text',
models.BooleanField, initial=False)
]
#----------------------
Trial evolution successful.

$ sudo rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard list-evolutions
Applied evolutions for 'auth':
    auth_delete_message
    auth_unique_together_baseline

Applied evolutions for 'contenttypes':
    contenttypes_unique_together_baseline

Applied evolutions for 'sessions':
    session_expire_date_db_index

Applied evolutions for 'accounts':
    is_private
    timezone
    open_an_issue
    extra_data
    timezone_length_30
    localsiteprofile_permissions
    unique_together_baseline
    profile_show_closed
    profile_should_send_email
    profile_should_send_own_updates
    profile_default_use_rich_text

Applied evolutions for 'attachments':
    file_attachment_orig_filename
    file_attachment_file_max_length_512
    file_attachment_repo_info
    file_attachment_repo_path_no_index
    file_attachment_repo_revision_max_length_64

Applied evolutions for 'changedescs':
    fields_changed_longtext
    rich_text

Applied evolutions for 'diffviewer':
    add_parent_diffs
    filediff_filenames_1024_chars
    diffset_basedir
    filediff_status
    add_diff_hash
    diffsethistory_diff_updated
    diffset_base_commit_id
    filediffdata_line_counts
    filediffdata_extra_data
    all_extra_data

Applied evolutions for 'hostingsvcs':
    account_hosting_url
    account_hosting_url_max_length_255
    account_unique_together_baseline

Applied evolutions for 'reviews':
    change_descriptions
    last_review_timestamp
    shipit_count
    default_reviewer_repositories
    null_repository
    localsite
    group_incoming_request_count
    group_invite_only
    group_visible
    default_reviewer_local_site
    add_issues_to_comments
    file_attachments
    file_attachment_comment_extra_data
    review_request_last_review_activity_timestamp
    review_request_depends_on
    commit_id
    file_attachment_comment_diff_id
    rich_text
    base_comment_extra_data
    unique_together_baseline
    extra_data
    review_request_issue_counts
    group_mailing_list_charfield
    review_request_draft_commit_id
    review_request_summary_index
    review_request_summary_index_manual
    split_rich_text

Applied evolutions for 'scmtools':
    bugzilla_url_charfield
    repository_raw_file_url
    repository_visible
    repository_path_length_255
    localsite
    repository_access_control
    group_site
    repository_hosting_accounts
    repository_extra_data_null
    unique_together_baseline
    repository_archive
    repository_hooks_uuid
    repository_raw_password

Applied evolutions for 'site':
    localsite_public

After get the error, I can see the new version number 2.0.20 in the login
page of reviewboard, I am afraid it's not really 2.0.20.