Hi Christian,

I switched into that directory and then tried both "chown root ." and
"chown rjluo ." command, however it doesn't work. How can I know who is
Apache's user?

And I found something maybe related to this issue in RB's offical website

> if not os.access(logging_dir, os.W_OK):
> raise forms.ValidationError(
> _("This path is not writable by the web server."))

 in class LoggingSettingsForm, function clean_logging_directory

I open python shell and tried :

> import os
> os.accsss("/var/www/reviewboard.X11.com/logs/", os.W_OK)

and the return result is True.

So now i feel puzzled about this setting, how can I supposed to set this
path correctly? Looking forward to you reply, thanks very much.

在 2015年9月16日星期三 UTC+8下午3:56:15,rjluo写道: