I'm working on a testing infrastructure and I need to add the functionality
to create Review Requests.

I've looked through the API documentation and saw how to create a Review
Request and how to upload a diff, but I have not found how to generate the

I've also looked a bit through the code of `rbt` but still could not figure
it out.

Please advise.