Hi,

If you take a look at the source code for rbtools/commands/diff.py, you'll
see exactly what you need to do in order to generate a diff for the current
repository. Essentially, you're constructing the SCMClient for the
repository you want to generate the diff for and then passing the
appropriate arguments to SCMClient.diff().

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN <ovidiu....@gmail.com