Hey everyone,

I'm hoping to talk to a few people who have given the Review Board 2.5
betas a try, just over e-mail, and get your take on the product and where
we're going from here. We're building some material for the announcements
and are aiming to get a quote or two we can use as well.

If you'd be up for spending a little time talking to me, go ahead and reply
privately to me.