Hi,

I am looking for a script that with a given review number could extract the
changes for review and apply them to my local repository. Syncing to the
proper change list is an extra.

Is there something that I can use out of the box. I went over the API and I
see that it seems that all the necessary info can be obtained fro that.

Thanks,
George