I finally managed to install and get reviewboard running,
Our team has about 9 developers who all use windows machines, we have a
I helped everyone setting up "rbt" and currently our workflow (post-commit)
works like this:
- commit code to */trunk*
- developer runs *rbt post REV_NUMBER -> creates review #*
- review group receives mail and starts review
- finds issues, and creates review
- submitter receives mail and fixes code, commit to trunk
- developer runs rbt post -r <review_id> REV_NUMBER
- cycle continues...
This works awesome, except that I have run into two problems, but this may
be a config issue, or something we are doing wrong.
- When submitting via "rbt post", the "Change" field does not get
- this works when going through the web-front end:
- when updating requests via "rbt post -r <review_id> REV_NUMBER", the
diff slider behaves very strange
- for instance when sliding between ORIG, and subsequent updates, it
detects that in updates, origin files have been deleted.
- commit 1 has file 1, 2 and 3
- commit 2 updates file 2
- the review slider between ORIG and 2 will be the update on file 2,
and it will show file 1 and 3 as deleted, this is very confusing to the
Thanks for taking the time to help, I have read the manual a few times and
googled a lot, but I can't seem to find the answer, any help would be
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.