I'm guessing from your other email that you're at VMware. In that case, the
branch name is parsed out of the changeset description using some custom
code (which includes the "merge to" lines). Perforce generally does not
force a //depot/branch/project layout, so it's not something that we at
Review Board can assume.

It's also not guaranteed that a patch which is posted for review won't
touch multiple "projects", or even multiple "branches" given that layout.
I'd suggest downloading the patch, checking the file names within, and
using that to figure out what needs to be synced (theoretically you'd
already need to do that to get the version of each file to patch).

-David
On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 8:06 AM Yair Yogev <prog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using the jenkins-reviewbot plugin to fetch reviews of a specific
> project, apply the review diff, run tests and post the result in
> reviewboard.
> The problem is that we can only fetch reviews by perforce server
> (repository) and branch, but the project name isn't stored in any review
> field.
>
> Is there a reason for that? it seems that for perforce, rbtools could fill
> the project just as it fills the branch name*.
>
> Thanks
>
> * I'm assuming the project name is always the level above the branch (is
> that wrong? i know that for svn it can be different)

> https://rbcommons.com/

-David