You are correct  :)
Downloading all patches and filter by them is what i do today, but it's a
lot of patches to download in vain and a concept of projects/components as
a meta field for reviews could have helped in this usecase. I guess my
usecase isn't common enough for a change this big though.

Another jenkins-reviewbot plugin user suggested adding a regex query for
the Review Board API to solve this (return only reviews with files that
answer a certain regex for their path/name). Does that sound reasonable as
a feature request for Review Board?

Thanks!