<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NW1QYqzPyDI/ViBkk13g8vI/AAAAAAAAAfI/MB6KwRSiUFE/s1600/rb.jpg>

This is the screen shot where I was stuck here. No idea what to do ?
I have already given all the required permission as listed below, and also
created the directory which was mentioned in screenshot .
chown -R apache /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/uploaded
chown -R apache /var/www/reviews.example.com/data
chown -R apache /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/ext
chown -R apache /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/static/ext
chown -R apache /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/uploaded
chmod -R 644 /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media/uploaded

ln -s /var/www/reviews.example.com/conf/apache-wsgi.conf
/etc/httpd/conf.d/reviewboard-sitename.conf

I am using Fedora 20. Can someone suggest me what to do next ? All
installation steps are followed from
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.0/admin/installation/linux/ this
website.