Hi Christian,

I know its very old thread but i'm facing the similar issue. I'm using
review board version 2.0.20.
I'm able to change other configuration parameter easily but configuration
value for "Server" is not changing. Every time i change "Server" and then
save it resets to previous value. Is there any database entry which i can
change to make it effective from background.

Regards,
Sandeep