Hi Christian,

I did paste the complete error in my original post. I pasted it again on
pastebin here - http://pastebin.com/ZfACjBMx

The pip version is 2.7, easy_install is "distribute 0.6.10".

The error trace indicates that it tries to install/upgrade pycrypto and
that's where it fails. I tried installing it through yum but I already see
an older version (python-crypto-2.0.1-22.el6.x86_64) already installed.

Apart from this troubleshooting, I had question - Is there a different repo
which installs the latest stable version of reviewboard instead of version
1.7? Note that I am doing a fresh install.

Thanks,
Amit.